RANCH Network Evaluation 2011
In 2011 a comprehensive evaluation of RANCH was undertaken to gain feedback from RANCH members and stakeholders to ensure that the future work of RANCH:
- continues to improve as an effective, dynamic, relevant and valued by its membership
- continues to grow and develop in ways which are compatible and sustainable with its funding and resourcing capacities
The RANCH Network Evaluation Report can be downloaded here…
RANCH Strategic Plan 2013 – 2015
In late 2015, the RANCH CoM reviewed the 2013-2015 Strategic Plan and decided to extend the timeframe 18 months to be able to complete a wide range of tasks identified in the plan.
The RANCH Strategic Plan 2013-2015 can be downloaded here…
RANCH Operational Plan March 2016 – June 2017
In November 2015, the RANCH CoM and staff participated in an operational planning workshop to identify and prioritise our objectives for the following 18 months.
Since then, the CoM and staff have worked collaboratively towards the ongoing development and operationalising of the RANCH Operational Plan. This has enabled us to:
- maintain a clear focus on our strategic goals
- develop and implement a broad range of integrated strategies and actions
- establish achievable timeframes
- identify, prioritise and manage the resources required to implement specific strategies.
The RANCH Operational Plan is a “living document” and it will continue to be developed and refined by the CoM and staff. Further work is required to improve the structure of the plan to enable us to improve our ability to monitor, evaluate and report on our progress
A copy of the 2016-2017 RANCH Operational Plan can be downloaded here…
RANCH Planning 2018 onwards
RANCH is currently in the process of developing a new strategic and operational plan through consultation with our members. In November 2017, RANCH staff, Committee of Management and member houses participated in a workshop to begin the process of identifying our priorities for 2018 onwards. Over the next few months RANCH will be developing and implementing a range of strategies to provide members with the opportunity to contribute to the planning process.